[Koha] Change url demo server

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sun Oct 18 10:43:21 NZDT 2015

Hi Galen

>> We wish to change our url demo server from koha-demo.orex.es to
>> demo1.orex.es and koha-intra.orex.es to intra1.orex.es
>
> I have updated the links on the Koha demo page, but I note that
> intra1.orex.es points to the public catalog, not the staff interface,
> so you should double-check the Apache config.

The above message encourages me to give it another try to ask for
inclusion of my own demo server at http://koha-community.org/demo/, it's
Koha 3.20 and open for everyone.

* MARC flavor: MARC21
* OPAC: http://koha.adminkuhn.ch:8000/
* Staff Interface: http://koha.adminkuhn.ch:8001/
* Staff login: bebu / bebu (everyone is logged in automatically)
* Provider: Admin Kuhn (Switzerland)

Kind regards, Michael
--
Michael Kuhn