[Koha] International Koha Fund Committee

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Oct 16 11:28:49 NZDT 2015

Liz - great question!

One of the action items that I've been challenged with is writing that
exact Statement.  A Statement of what "we're" interested in funding.  I
have begun working on that.  It will first go for committee review and then
vote in the general meeting.

So soon - we'll have it for you soon :)

Cheers,
Brendan

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Liz Rea <liz at catalyst.net.nz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm still waiting for the foundational materials for the website that
> will help people to understand why they should contribute, and where the
> money goes.
>
> Currently it's like a GoFundMe with no description.
>
> Liz
>
> On 16/10/15 10:23, Brendan Gallagher wrote:
> > Hello all -
> >
> > We had our first meeting today using Google Hangouts.  It was a very
> > productive meeting and we are compiling minutes which will be emailed out
> > and put on the wiki.  We will have a few action items to be voted on at
> the
> > next general irc meeting which we will add to that agenda.  All committee
> > members were present.  Very exciting!
> >
> > Also just a reminder, there is a "donate now" button on the main page of
> > http://koha-community.org - every small little amount helps.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Brendan

> Liz Rea
> Catalyst.Net Limited
> Level 6, Catalyst House,
> 150 Willis Street, Wellington.
> P.O Box 11053, Manners Street,
> Wellington 6142
>
> GPG: B149 A443 6B01 7386 C2C7 F481 B6c2 A49D 3726 38B7

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com