[Koha] Is it possible to use a thesaurus in RDF withing KOHA?

Caracciolo, Caterina (OPCC) Caterina.Caracciolo at fao.org
Thu Oct 15 01:12:21 NZDT 2015

Hi Eric,

Many thanks for your prompt answer!

May I also ask you/the list what is the general feeling about future developments of Koha wrt RDF, specifically to support the use of thesauri in RDF/SKOS (and its SKOS-XL). Lately, I have been receiving various enquires on this by fellow librarians,  which makes me think this should be direction for future development. What is your opinion about it?

Many thanks
Caterina

Caterina Caracciolo, PhD
OPCC - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)