[Koha] Is it possible to use a thesaurus in RDF withing KOHA?

Caracciolo, Caterina (OPCC) Caterina.Caracciolo at fao.org
Wed Oct 14 20:23:23 NZDT 2015

Dear all,

I am new to this group. Before posting this question I looked around quite a bit, but could not find a definitive answer to my question. I hope somebody can help me.

I would like to know if it is currently possible to use a thesaurus that is in RDF in KOHA, as an authority for topics. I work with the AGROVOC thesaurus (agriculture, fisheries, forestry and related), which is currently only released as RDF/SKOS, and I would like to know what is the status of KOHA with respect to the use of resources like that. In my understand there is currently no directly way to load or directly access an thesaurus in RDF in KOHA. Can you please confirm or correct me if that is the case?

Many thanks!
Caterina

Caterina Caracciolo, PhD
OPCC - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Skype: catecara
aims.fao.org/agrovoc