[Koha] Koha error

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:07:50 NZDT 2015

Dear All,

Kindly let me know the exact problem of following error however it works
fine after reboot and occasionally we face this kind of problem regularly.

Software error:

Can't call method "do" on unblessed reference at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 793.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 89.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl line 23.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

Thanking You.

--

*With Regards,Vinod Kumar Mishra,Assistant Librarian,Biju Patnaik Central
Library (BPCL),*

*NIT Rourkela,*

*Sundergadh-769008,*

*Odisha,*