[Koha] AllowHoldsDateInFuture

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:33:24 NZDT 2015

If Ba is enabled, Koha will look at the date the patron selected and insert
that hold request into the queue such that the the date selected falls
between the reserve dates of the existing holds.

So if we have a list of holds with reserve dates of:

1) 6/10
2) 6/18
3) 6/25
4) 7/03

and a patron places a hold with the future date 6/20 the list will now look
like this:

1) 6/10
2) 6/18
3) 6/20
4) 6/25
5) 7/03

Basically, AllowHoldDateInFuture allows patrons to cut in line in order to
get their hold filled by a certain date.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )