[Koha] Disable displaying items from other locations (independent branches)

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Oct 6 19:17:45 NZDT 2015

Hi Gregor,

sorry, but running out of ideas. :(

It should not be possible to change another branch's items with
IndependentBranches activated, unless you are superlibrarian. In my
tests, it works nicely on current master.

Maybe a last idea: Sometimes if you change the permissions, you need to
log out/log in again to make them take effect. So maybe that could
influence testing.

Katrin