[Koha] Using Koha to manage equipment loans

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Oct 1 06:01:49 NZDT 2015

We have some suppressed records already - mostly templates that I built for
quick cataloguing of specific item types.

My main concern though is granting access to the staff interface to non
library staff.  But if I'm really careful with the permissions It should be
ok once we've got it set up.

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler