[Koha] Disable displaying items from other locations (independent branches)

le-grex post at grex.is-lost.org
Thu Oct 1 00:08:41 NZDT 2015

Am 28.09.2015 um 22:35 schrieb Katrin Fischer:
> Hi Gregor,

Hi Katrin,

> did you check the staff's permissions? Editing other branches' items
> would be allowed for superlibrarians I think.

yes i did. No one of the staff members has superlibrarian rights (exept
for me as kind of admin).
I tried creating a second instance, where i made the user category more
accurate, like:

2 Libraries result in two Staff-Categories -> and 2 Staff users, each of
them has another "home library". I still can edit items and
bibliographic data of media another library-user added...

The only effect of independent branches i see is that i can't search for
users/patrons of another library as the one logged in to the staff
interface.

> Hope this helps,

Thank you!

> Katrin