[Koha] [Koha-devel] E noho rā, Koha

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:42:22 NZDT 2015

Robin, I've been trying to think how the project will be without you
around... We'll survive :-D but it won't be the same. I hope you keep good
memories from the things we shared, and of course enjoy your new life a lot.

Cheers! I will certaintly share a jar of fernet with coke on your behalf
:-D Right Bernardo? :-D

> Hi, Koha folks.
>
> Tomorrow is my last day at Catalyst, and the end of my last week in New
> Zealand.
>
> From December, I'm starting a new job that is located only 1,450km
> distance from as far away as it is possible to get from Wellington on
> earth. That is, in Amsterdam*.
>
> It's been a pleasure meeting those of you that I've met, emailing and
> IRCing those that I haven't, and I'm sure you'll all keep the project
> heading on its current course to taking over the world :)
>
> Interesting note: my first commit was on April 20th, 2010, signed off by
> Galen, who has happily taken over my package manager role with almost no
> blackmai^Wbriber^Wconvincing needed.
>
> I'll probably still be lurking in IRC though, just in a quite different
> timezone to what it was, and skimming emails trying not to answer them.
>
> Ka kite anō au i a koutou,
> --
> Robin Sheat
> Catalyst IT Ltd.
> ✆ +64 4 803 2204
> GPG: 5FA7 4B49 1E4D CAA4 4C38  8505 77F5 B724 F871 3BDF
>
> * Marcel, I'm going to have to get you to show me the Rijksmuseum
> library some time :)

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F