[Koha] OAI-PMH metadata formats - New format other than marcxml or dublin core

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 01:56:51 NZDT 2015

Hello all,

I want to implement a new metadataformat for Koha other than the
out-of-the-box marcxml and dublin core.

On the administration panel I see the following:

OAI-PMH:ConfFile
If empty, Koha OAI Server operates in normal mode, otherwise it operates in
extended mode. In extended mode, it's possible to parameter other formats
than marcxml or Dublin Core. OAI-PMH:ConfFile specify a YAML configuration
file which list available metadata formats and XSL file used to create them
from marcxml records.

I know this is where I should start although I couldn't find anything that
would help me out, such a sample .yml oai-pmh configuration file I could
take a look at.

Thanks.