[Koha] MARC 21 code for Accession Number

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Fri Nov 13 23:33:37 NZDT 2015

Hi,

does the wiki answer your questions? You can use 952/995$i Inventory
number as the field for accession number.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_%289xx%29#MARC21_Holding_field.2C_3.0_default_-_field_952

HTH,

Mirko

--

Mirko Tietgen
mirko at abunchofthings.net
http://koha.abunchofthings.net
http://meinkoha.de

Balaji Ravichandran schrieb am 13.11.2015