[Koha] 3.20 circulation email to staff

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Sun Nov 8 18:33:39 NZDT 2015

Hi Mary,
Are you saying that emails are not being issued to your borrowers? If
so, have you enabled email from Koha?  By default, its not enabled, so
that you don't send emails before you are ready.  To enable it, execute
'koha-email-enable instancename' from the command line.  More info here:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages
(I'm assuming Koha is installed from the Debian packages.  If its not,
it should be.)
If you have already enabled email, check that the server can issue email
(independently of Koha).
I hope this helps.
Bob Birchall
Calyx

Director
Calyx Group Pty Limited

Mob: 0414 796 988
Email: bob at calyx.net.au
Web: www.calyx.net.au

This email and any attachments are proprietary and confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please let us know immediately by reply email and delete it from your system.
You may not use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message nor disclose its contents to anyone.

Calyx Group Pty Limited – P.O. Box 6041 North Sydney NSW 2059 – ABN 25 083 195 804
Participating in the Koha Open ILS project:
http://koha-community.org