[Koha] Records missing from data export

David Liddle david_liddle at wycliffe.net
Mon Nov 2 22:13:39 NZDT 2015

Thank you for the reply, Katrin. Even if I specify biblio numbers that I
know include these item-less child records, and make no other changes to
the export options, the result is a blank file.

What I have to concede is that the configuration that I am working with is
not one that has gone through the suggested implementation checklist; my
efforts here were chiefly to ensure that the information in the existing
software (PS-Biblio) could be transferred through the import process (after
some data transformations). The export tests are largely an academic
exercise, but I'm concerned that they may be demonstrating that something
important is missing from the records.

If it's not really a fair test without going through a proper
configuration, then just let me know, and I will look into the matter again
after the production system is created, configured, and populated.

Gratefully,

David Liddle