[Koha] Error when staging MARC records for import

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Nov 1 23:39:45 NZDT 2015

Hi Pedro,

I am not sure the warnings in the logs are related to the problems you
describe.

The citation column would normally be filled from 245 (MARC21) or 200
(UNIMARC) from your imported records. Have you checked that your records
are valid and match the MARC flavor of your installation?

I think there is an existing bug about the status bar display. Which
version are you using?

Can you share a record that has not imported correctly?

Hope this helps,

Katrin