[Koha] Display 440- series info in OPAC results

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Nov 1 23:26:47 NZDT 2015

Hi Clint,

the easiest way for hiding things is using CSS. If you look at the HTML
structure of the result list you will see that most of the elements have
an id or a class that you can use:

For the publisher put the following in OpacUserCSS:

#results span.publisher { display:none; }

The ISBN doesn't appear on the result list for me... are you using the
XSLT-based results list?

Hope this helps,

Katrin