[Koha] items not importing (Jennifer Perry)

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Sat May 30 01:43:39 NZST 2015

Happy Friday everyone.

I am also interested in seeing responses to this 952 $a/$b question because
we are very close to importing our very first records into our very first
Koha instance (running 3.20 on Debian).

I have been building records in Connexion, adding a 952, but now I want to
make sure they will import (to edit after import) or if I should edit now
before.

Thank you,

Jesse