[Koha] Help! Software Error

Lex israelex19 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:12:53 NZST 2015

Hi pls im a librarian from the philippines and we encountered a problem in
accessing our koha ils, please help us with the following issues that appear
in the browser when trying to open it:

"Software error:

Can't call method "do" on unblessed reference at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 816.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 88.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl
line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-
bin/mainpage.pl line 25.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error."

Hope you could help us in resolving the issues.

Best regrads,

Israelex Velena