[Koha] Report on MARC tags

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Sat May 23 23:54:16 NZST 2015

Hi Lisa,

which version of Koha are you using?

For newer versions there should never be a 952 in the marcxml field in
the database. For older versions all records with items should also have
one or mulitple 952 fields. There should be no mix in the database.

But when you export, the item information will be added to the records.

Hope this explains,

Katrin