[Koha] Installed new server can no longer access KOHA.

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri May 22 21:38:30 NZST 2015

Robin Sheat wrote:
> MJ Ray schreef op wo 20-05-2015 om 12:11 [+0100]:

No, I didn't.

>> 418 These short instructions assume that the default site is
>> 419 not needed.  Talk with your system administrator, network
>> 420 administrator, or IT Department to CONFIRM THIS BEFORE RUNNING
>> 421 the following command:
>> 422     sudo a2dissite 000-default
>
> This is not really good advice (though at least it has caveats), except
> in the case of doing IP-based addressing.

Well, you know how to get INSTALL.ubuntu changed as well as I do.  I'd
replace that with a pointer to
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/vhosts/ but someone thought it made
sense for Ubuntu and I don't use Ubuntu much so I quoted it.

> http://i.imgur.com/V3hUcpX.png

So you've got time to post snarky pictures but not patch the file? :-(

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op