[Koha] Records Exported 0

obaiah obaiah at atree.org
Thu May 21 18:43:17 NZST 2015

Dear Robin Sheat,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I have been using koha from past 6-7 years, so far I have not faced any
problem and everything was working fine. Two weeks back there was lot of
power fluctuation in the institute due to that during the weekend my koha
server got crashed. On top of that for my bad luck the external device which
I was using also got corrupted. Luckily I have 2 months old data stored in
my other device which as about 55MB, now I am trying to import that in to
newly installed koha. The commands which I used for dbdump is as follow.

mysqldump -u root -p 'koha_koha' < /home/obaiah/koha_koha.sql
Enter password:
-- MySQL dump 10.13  Distrib 5.5.43, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64)
-- Host: localhost    Database: koha_koha

I am not very good at SQL. I would be grateful if you could help me to solve
this problem.

Regards
Obaiah B.
ATREE