[Koha] Patron Import Documentation

Anna Schorch a.schorch.ext at aarome.org
Mon May 11 22:47:06 NZST 2015

Dear Nicole,

I recently used the patron import to update over 2,000 patron records (in
batches). It worked very well. All files contained borrowernumbers and
imported successfully. I noticed the following fields were missing in the
list for the CSV headers in the patron import documentation:

borrowernumber, cardnumber, surname, firstname, title, othernames,
initials, streetnumber, streettype, address, address2, city, state, zipcode,
country, email, phone, mobile, fax, emailpro, phonepro, B_streetnumber,
B_streettype, B_address, B_address2, B_city, B_state, B_zipcode, B_country,
B_email, B_phone, dateofbirth, branchcode, categorycode, dateenrolled,
dateexpiry, gonenoaddress, lost, debarred,debarredcomment, contactname,
contactfirstname, contacttitle, guarantorid, borrowernotes, relationship,
ethnicity, ethnotes, sex, password, flags, userid, opacnote, contactnote,
sort1, sort2, altcontactfirstname, altcontactsurname, altcontactaddress1,
altcontactaddress2, altcontactaddress3, altcontactstate,altcontactzipcode,
altcontactcountry, altcontactphone, smsalertnumber, privacy,
patron_attributes

As for patron attributes, I'm not sure where these go as we have yet to use
these. And we import unique userids, so again, I'm not sure about leaving
blanks in this field.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Anna

--
Anna Schorch
Library Consultant, Arthur & Janet C. Ross Library