[Koha] KOHA GUI issues

Christy.Harmon at l-3com.com Christy.Harmon at l-3com.com
Thu May 7 05:40:48 NZST 2015

I have installed KOHA 3.12.15 on RED HAT 6.4 Server.
I have modified the koha-httd.conf file to get the css and perl scripts to execute as CGI.
I can now launch Koha in the browser and navigate.
However, the pages appear as text with hyperlinks all over the place and not the nice GUI as documented in the manuals.
I am not familiar with web hosting and etc so if someone could please tell me what I am missing or provide a detailed configuration, that would be great.

Thank you,
Christy Harmon
903-457-4309