[Koha] continued problems with indexing- v. 3.18.06

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Wed May 20 02:36:42 NZST 2015

Hi Amy and all,

Il 19/05/2015 16:25, Amy Schuler ha scritto:

> So I am still looking for advice.  If anyone still suspects my
> koha-conf.xml or zebra-biblios.cfg files, I would gladly send you the
> printout from those or snippets from them.

if you swith to DOM indexing your standard config file
is zebra-biblios-dom.cfg, not zebra-biblios.cfg

For authority zebra-authorities-dom.cfg, not
zebra-authorities.cfg

An you need to update all commands that you use.

Read the lines
<config> .. </config>
in zebra config sections of koha-conf.xml
and you can see where your config file must stay.

Bye
--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Servizi Innovativi -- Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate