[Koha] Misleading OPAC search result availability information

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Fri May 15 11:21:38 NZST 2015

Hi Iming,

This seems right to me - On Order items are not in the library, so they
are not immediately available. Some libraries allow borrowers to place
pre-receive holds on On Order items, which probably explains this display.

How do you think it should work, or what do you think it should say here?

Cheers,
Liz