[Koha] Bywater coverflow

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue May 12 22:55:32 NZST 2015

Ah! I see! That is  not actually a problem! The "run report" link in the
plugin doesn't actually do anything useful. Have you run the configuration
part of the plugin? Did you add the alias's to your opac apache config?

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )