[Koha] Some problems with transactions in circulation module

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:05:36 NZST 2015

Dear Friends,
Our circulation desk reported some problems associated with circulation
module. Our Koha version is 3.16.9.
Kindly give some attention.

*Case1:*
 No fine displaying. The book has Rs.20/- fine The screen shot taken on
20/4/2015 while check in the book. Eventhough the duedate is 31/3/2015 no
fine generated for this student.
Screenshot
http://postimg.org/image/uwy6ltasb/

*Case 2:*
Automatically changing the due date. As per system we are issuing the books
for 25 days but for this student the due date is less than 25 days(book
India govt and politics)

*Screenshothttp://postimg.org/image/t7p3dqv2z/
<http://postimg.org/image/t7p3dqv2z/>*

*Case3:*
System automatically forgiving the fines without our instruction
Screenshot
http://postimg.org/image/5cvwfdpej/
http://postimg.org/image/3q6ou5dcr/
http://postimg.org/image/cinnhtyhn/

Anybody have encountered same problems before?

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Technical Assistant