[Koha] Dspace vs Greenstone ...other???

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:42:45 NZST 2015

DSpace 5.x introduces a smooth upgrade experience. The overlay method for
introducing personalizations is handy once you figure how to work with it.
But it is a complex java project. So it depends on how much you want to dig
inside of it and your knowledge about the involved technologies.

This is off topic, so better outside the list.
Regards.