[Koha] Koha for community information directory

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 24 11:52:44 NZDT 2015

Dear all,

We are using Koha to manage our small library.  I'm just wondering whether
anyone is also using it to maintain a community information directory?  I
know there is a separate MARC format for community information (found at
Library of Congress -- http://www.loc.gov/marc/community).  Therefore I
expect Koha to be able to handle such information.  However, I'm
particularly interested to see how you present a Google map with supplied
address during the OPAC search?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Iming

-----