[Koha] Size of a couple of MySQL tables

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:55:10 NZDT 2015

The script cleanup_database.pl will help you a bit with import_records. You
should be using the 'clean' button in the import records tool to keep the
size down as well. As for the deletedbiblioitems table, I'm not aware of a
script for that. You can always trim it via sql from the mysql console.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )