[Koha] Help 404 File Not Found / Files Missing

Greg Ashe gpa at glenstal.org
Thu Mar 19 00:24:11 NZDT 2015

Hi there

All of a sudden we are getting 404 Not Found error when we try to access
Koha catalog or log in as librarian?

I have rebooted the server. The Apache webserver is running. However the
only file in the /var/www directory is index.html with the content "It
Works - the web server software is runnning but no content has been added
yet".

The virtual webservers point to /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs and
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs

BUT when I examine via File Manager there is no koha directory in
/usr/share??

No changes have been made apart from applying Ubuntu updates via Webmin as
these are released.

Has anyone experienced this behaviour before? And how do I get up and
running again?

--
Gregory Ashe
IT Manager

Tel +353 61 386443
Mob +353 87 2346850

--

Consider the environment. Please only print this email if you really have
to.