[Koha] Fwd: Custom pages un Koha

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Fri Mar 13 08:37:25 NZDT 2015

Forwarding if anyone else is interested in the CMS functions. I’d like to see it develop further and for example create navigation without having to code your own. Maybe some kind of widget system for the customizable areas of the Opac as well so we can hide some of the raw code stuff of pasting things into systems parameters?