[Koha] Help - Class number does not appear in items for a change in its record.

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:16:50 NZDT 2015

Hi,

Due to some reasons, while creating biblio records, (082$a) classification
number was left out (blank) and items also added with blank for class
numbers.
If I edit or add a new classification number in the RECORD, does not
reflect for its item. Should I use: Catalog > Edit > Edit Items in Batch
and add the class number for all the items manually or any other way is
followed for fetching class numbers for its items from a record.

With Thanks.
Satish MV
Librarian,
Govt. Eng. College, Hassan.