[Koha] Request to be enlisted as Koha Support Provider (Paid)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jun 30 16:16:49 NZST 2015

vinod mishra schreef op di 30-06-2015 om 08:51 [+0530]:
> I have doubt about the service/quality provided by them as they have
> written the things under customizations which is default value of koha
> and
> repeated same points several times under Customization.

The list is simply a list of people who claim to provide support for
Koha. It is not an endorsement, and none of the people maintaining the
list have the time or interest to vet the applicants. This is why there
is a fixed set of criteria required to be listed that is easy to verify,
and nothing more.

It's not up to the list to be a recommendation, or for the people
maintaining it to pass judgement on the quality of service or website.
As such, this wouldn't prevent them from being listed.

Anyone using the list should treat it like the yellow-pages in a phone
book, it is simply an index of suppliers who have asked to be indexed.

A side effect of this is that if anyone looking for Koha services
demands that the supplier be listed on the list is doing it wrong, and
should remove such language from their requests.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.