[Koha] Request to be enlisted as Koha Support Provider (Paid)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jun 30 11:03:36 NZST 2015

Contact Via Vitae Solutions schreef op ma 29-06-2015 om 20:35 [+0530]:
> We are Via Vitae Solutions, an IT firm located at Kolkata, India. We
> are
> working on customization and support on Koha for last 3 years. We have
> already installed, customized, data migrated, and provided training
> and
> support services on Koha for our several customers.

You need to follow the instructions on this page:

http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/

in particular, you are not fulfilling the requirement: "Companies must
show their support of the Koha Community by adding a visible link to the
Koha community website at http://www.koha-community.org to their Koha
offering web page."

--
Robin Sheat