[Koha] Diacritics displaying (or not) in Koha

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Fri Jun 26 03:07:40 NZST 2015

Thank you Owen.

You were correct.

That next import worked in MARC-8.

There are only a few that did not - which can be easily edited by the item.

My next question has to do with indexing and choosing the ICU option to
search in Arabic.

Might I inquire where in the files I can add 880 to the indexing list and
where I choose the ICU option of indexing.

Thank you again,

I am happy to finally be getting our system up and running.

Jesse

--
Jesse A Lambertson
Librarian