[Koha] Interested in publishing your library data in the Linked Data Cloud?

koha koha at scanbit.net
Thu Jun 4 20:21:52 NZST 2015

Dear all,

The ALIADA Consortium is encouraging libraries and museums to join to
the ALIADA Community. ALIADA is an open source tool to help libraries to
automatically publish their MARC21 metadata to Linked Data. The
development of the tool is funded by the European Commission.

You will find more information about the project on the ALIADA's
website: http://aliada-project.eu/ [1]

Be part of the ALIADA's community and publish your data on the Semantic
Web!

- Subscribe to receive our newsletter and latest events and calls:
http://aliada-project.eu/getInvolvedAliada [2]

- Download the code from GitHub and submit your comments (we will
appreciate your feedback!): http://aliada-project.eu/developers [3]

- Join to the forum to discuss about the integration with KOHA

- Become a certified partner and develop new code to integrate ALIADA
with KOHA

General questions to: info at aliada-project.eu

Best regards,

ALIADA Consortium