[Koha] Advice on barcode replacement/central catalog

Nick Clemens nick at quecheelibrary.org
Wed Jun 3 06:39:26 NZST 2015

While I agree that it is easier to update barcodes before hand, we had some
libraries do this after the fact so I put together a very simple Koha
plugin to allow you to scan an item's barcode, then scan a new barcode and
have it changed in the system.

You can get it here if it seems useful:
http://wikisend.com/download/347282/upbarc.kpz