[Koha] Make a subfield required

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Jul 29 08:54:06 NZST 2015

Hi Sergio,

have you defined 952$p as mandatory in your bibliographic frameworks?

- Administration
- MARC bibliographic framework
- <Framwork> MARC structure
- 952
- Subfields
- p
- Check mandatory

That should have the described effect - it should not be possible to
save an item while the subfield p is empty.

Hope this helps,

Katrin