[Koha] Guidance on nginx proxying (or migrating to nginx)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jul 27 10:58:21 NZST 2015

Angel schreef op vr 24-07-2015 om 09:47 [+0200]:
> but when I click on search button, I get a window warning me
> that is not possible to connect to http://<server>:65001, is curious
> because this URL is not the staff one, http://<server>:8080.

That's surprising. I'd start by looking in the HTML and see where it
sends you. If that's normal, using firebug or something see the actual
path that the request takes, and what the URL is that's doing the
redirection. See if it's coming from Apache or nginx. Koha shouldn't be
hard-coding any hostnames or ports in, and if it is, that's a bug.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.