[Koha] Bug in mainpage.pl?

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:57:56 NZST 2015

Greetings,

Many of those errors, I have been working on submitting patches as I run
into them in areas I am working on. As the other response said they aren't a
significant concern, except for floody logs (which I thoroughly deplore and
aim to fix every chance I encounter them while working).

GPML,
Mark Tompsett

-----Original Message [CUT AND EDIT] -----