[Koha] Bug in mainpage.pl?

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Wed Jul 22 02:34:42 NZST 2015

The latest version of CGI puts out that warning every time a statement
of the form "$xxx = $cgi->param('yyy);" is executed.
It should be changed to "$xxx = scalar $cgi->param('yyy');" and exists
throughout Koha.

My koha-opac-error_log currently contains about 1M of the warnings.  It
doesn't hurt anything, but is a pain when trying to debug code.