[Koha] barcode

Via Vitae Solutions koha at viavitae.co.in
Sat Jul 11 05:54:25 NZST 2015

Hi,

Actually it the Accession Number only that pasted in form of Barcode
Sticker on a Book. (in Koha this Accession Number is termed as Barcode -
MARC21 Tag 952$p; after searching any catalog you can found it's item
barcodes in the result output page).

While check out if you do not found any barcode sticker pasted on the book
then you must look for Accession Number on it and put it manually in
"Enter item barcode:" and click on "Check out" button.

Find attached screenshots - we hope these may help you

--
Via Vitae Solutions
Kolkata - 700064