[Koha] Use koha as a reference database

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Tue Jul 14 07:34:20 NZST 2015

Hi--

Oh--I understand now!  Thank you for clarifying, Colleen.  I wish I could
help or offer suggestions on Koha's record save functions in those formats,
but neither we nor the researchers really use them on Koha.  When we or our
users need a particular bibliographic citation format for export that's not
via the Zotero plug-in on Firefox or Chrome, it's usually one that they can
get from the version of our record on WorldCat.org, where the user can
export in many different citation formats, but I know that putting analytic
records into WorldCat.org/OCLC isn't something every institution can do.

I hope there's a way to get this working!

Best,
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg