[Koha] Database without tables

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jul 8 06:24:16 NZST 2015

* Angel (angelv64 at gmail.com) wrote:

> El 07/07/15 a las 19:37, Chris Cormack escribió:
> > The tables are not created until you run the web based part of the
> > installer. You do this by accessing the staff site in a web
> > browser.
> >

> - From the same server, I suppose. From outside it seems has no effect.

Hi Angel

No, it should be from anywhere, if you are not seeing the web
installer, you are not correctly hitting the staff site. In fact until
you have run it, neither site should be showing a search box.

The public site should be showing an under maintenance page, and the
staff site should be taking you to the web installer.

If it was installed, the staff site should be showing a login page.

Chris

--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.