[Koha] koha and wordpress

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Jan 30 16:57:22 NZDT 2015

Hi Carola and Rivikantha:

As far as I know, there is currently no way of displaying a Koha public list
on another site via RSS.

However, I have been thinking about creating RSS feeds for public lists!
Unfortunately, I haven't had the time/money to do it, as I've had a lot of
other projects taking up my time.

I think it's a great idea though. I think it could be a fantastic way of
pushing curated content out to users without them having to check the lists
manually for updates.

If you would like to try writing this feature yourself, I'd suggest starting
at http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Version_Control_Using_Git

Alternatively, if you would like to pay someone to write this feature for
you, you could consider one of the companies found here:
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/

Cheers!

David Cook
Systems Librarian