[Koha] Koha implementation help.

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Jan 27 23:08:32 NZDT 2015

On 26/01/15 13:06, Arshad Iqbal wrote:
> Greetings to all
> How to convert data of microsoft acces into marc base guide me in this process.
There are tools you can use.  MarcEdit is not open source software (it
would be much nicer to work with if it were) but is cost-free to
download and does the job.  It has its own mailing list.
> And also help me the list tags which mostly used in koha cataloging
> data entry and they cover all type of library material
> e.g books . encyclopedias.almanics.cd.micro film.journal.magazine etc.

See 'Koha to MARC Mapping' on the Administration page of the Koha staff
client.
See also: http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall