[Koha] Debugging on MacBook

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Fri Jan 23 23:03:49 NZDT 2015

Hie,

I'm so happy someone asks for developing with Eclipse.
At Biblibre, me and one colleague use it since many years.
But our desktop OS is Ubuntu.

I'd say install a virtualbox with a desktop Debian Wheezy.
You will be able to run Eclipse and install Koha dependancies by using
koha-perldeps from repository :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.x_on_Debian_Squeeze

I had the plan to create a wiki page for Eclipse.
There are a lot of tricks to ease development.

Regards,