[Koha] Which release

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Jan 23 18:21:57 NZDT 2015

On 23 January 2015 at 16:48, Jack Morash <jmorash at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Evening,
>
> How can I tell which release of 3.16.xx will contain the fix for bug #5511?
>
> The short answer is you can't.

The longer answer is we do time based releases, not feature based ones, so
a maintenance release is every month a new feature release every 6 months.
So you can't know for sure what will be in the release, because it depends
on a few things.

For bug 5511, it is currently Passed QA, so for it to make it into a
maintenance release, first it needs the release manager to test it, and
push it to the master branch, and then for 3.16.x it will need the 3.16.x
release maintainer to test and decide if they want to include it in an
maintenance release.

It won't be this months 3.16.x release, but if it gets past the Release
Manager and Release Maintainer it could be in the next one.

Chris