[Koha] Debugging on MacBook

Riley Childs rchilds at cucawarriors.com
Wed Jan 21 15:30:19 NZDT 2015

I would recommend something like vagrant (https://www.vagrantup.com/), it allows you to create a standard build environment for an app.

Sent from my Windows Phone

--
Riley Childs
Senior
Charlotte United Christian Academy
Library Services Administrator
IT Services Administrator
(704) 537-0331x101
(704) 497-2086
rileychilds.net
@rowdychildren
I use Lync (select External Contact on any XMPP chat client)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of Charlotte United Christian Academy.  This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information that is privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not one of the named original recipients or have received this e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof. Thank you for your compliance.  This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it nor any attachments may be reproduced, adapted, forwarded or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner at cucawarriors.com